The NEW Everything DiSC Agile EQ Profile
Take DiSC to the next level! Combine Everything DiSC with active Emotional Intelligence and increase Agility in workplace interactions.
- The Agile EQ profile applies DiSC assessment results to support understanding of your EQ strengths and challenges and how they shape you responses across various situations.
- Apply the principles of the Agile EQ profile to develop strategies based on your DiSC style to increase your ability and comfort navigating responses that stretch your comfort zone
- Feel confident effectively meeting the demands of any challenge or interaction.
How is Everything DiSC Agile EQ different from other EQ products?
Many EQ products are designed as diagnostic instruments and focus on EQ as a numerical score. While Everything DiSC Agile EQ does measure aspects of emotional intelligence—which are reported in the effort meter sections of the profile—the tool is primarily a development tool. That is, the purpose of Agile EQ is not to give someone a clinical evaluation of their current level of emotional intelligence. Instead, it’s designed to help a person understand where personal development may be needed, why it is needed, and how to apply it to a wide range of social and emotional situations. Instead of asking, “What’s your EQ score?”—we ask, “How could you actually improve your EQ?”
The Agile EQ Assessment
- Personalized Profile
- Easily Customizable: Remove or rearrange pages, customize the profile title, or print selected sections.
- Facilitation Kit: The profile may be used on its own or with the companion Agile EQ facilitation kit.
- Existing Data: If learners have existing data from a previous Everything DiSC® assessment, that data can be used with the Everything DiSC Agile EQ assessment
Facilitation Materials & Tools
The Everything DiSC Agile EQ Facilitation Kit includes:
- Facilitator’s Guide (customizable)
- PowerPoint® Presentation with embedded video (customizable)
- Video with English Subtitles (MP4 & WMV files)
- Participant handout (customizable)
- Agile EQ Map Poster (DiSC map with mindsets)
- DiSC and Agile EQ Poster (DiSC map with mindset definitions)
- Templates and images
- User Guide
- Access to online resources, including an FAQ and Sample Profile
Module 1: Discover Your Mindsets Participants discover their DiSC style and learn about the Agile EQ mindsets that come naturally to them. 60 minutes.
Module 2: Recognize and Value Other Mindsets Participants deepen their understanding of all the Agile EQ mindsets and recognize the value of shifting to less comfortable mindsets. 85-100 minutes.
Module 3: Act to Become Agile Participants explore anticipated difficulties in stretching to new mindsets and create an action plan for becoming more agile. 60 minutes.
Reinforce Agile EQ Moving Forward
Whether people want to dig deep into DiSC® research and theory or improve their working relationships through Comparison Reports, MyEverythingDiSC provides powerful, personalized tools and resources at no extra cost. Participants can:
- Access their DiSC profile anytime, with any device
- Compare their DiSC style with their colleagues and explore similarities and differences
- Learn more about how their DiSC style impacts workplace relationships and productivity
- Build better working relationships through effective communication tips
- Deepen their understanding of the theory and research behind Everything DiSC
Inspire effective collaboration with Comparison Reports. Any two participants can explore their similarities and differences, potential challenges in working together, and practical tips for improving their working relationship.
With no limit to the number of participants included, this report gives you an at-a-glance view of a group of participants and their individual Everything DiSC maps.
Group Culture Report
Determine the group’s DiSC culture by exploring its advantages and disadvantages, impact on group members, and influence on decision making and risk-taking.
Everything DiSC Certification
Everything DiSC Certification is a blended learning experience that combines self-directed challenges and live virtual sessions. The active learning environment puts principles into action and brings DiSC alive in organizations.
Included in Your Certification Fee:
- Free EPIC Account - 24/7 full administrative access to generate online DiSC Assessments and Team Reports ($216.00 Value)
- Everything DiSC Agile EQ Profile
- Access to the MyEverythingDiSC.com mobile application
- Complementary Coaching with Our Professionally Certified Trainers to help you customize the DiSC experience for your employees or clients
- Complementary Access to Profile Assessments Hands-On Exercises and Team Challenges to Help Shift Behaviors and Put the Principles of DiSC into Action
- SHRM Credential Holders Can Qualify to Earn 15 Professional Development Credits