What is included with the Everything DiSC Workplace Certification?
DiSC Certification is an online blended learning experience with self-directed activities and live virtual sessions. It is designed to keep you updated on latest DiSC research and provides hands-on applications to put the principles of DiSC in action. This active learning environment encourages the sharing of best practices and promotes ideas for making DiSC come alive.
Included in Your Certification Fee:
- Free EPIC Account - 24/7 access full administrative control to generate online DiSC Assessments and Team Reports ($193.50 Value)
- Everything DiSC Workplace Profile
- Access to the MyEverythingDiSC.com mobile application
- Complementary Coaching with Our Professionally Certified Trainers to help you customize the DiSC experience for your employees or clients
- Complementary Access to Profile Assessments Hands-On Exercises and Team Challenges to Help Shift Behaviors and Put the Principles of DiSC into Action
- Increase confidence and competence in delivering application based Everything DiSC Workplace sessions
- Experience first-hand the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment
- Apply profile results to real-world scenarios
- Learn to keep Everything DiSC alive within the organization by creating a culture of DiSC with MyEverythingDiSC.com
Earn Credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator
- SHRM credential-holders earn 15 Professional Development Credits
- Four weeks of self-directed learning and three live sessions (90-minute)
- Practice facilitating with small groups and exploring challenging scenarios that frequently show up during workshops
- Engage in active knowledge checks to reinforce content and improve learning and retention
- Learn how to keep DiSC alive with the MyEverythingDiSC.com platform
- Final Certification Exam (self-directed/graded activity)
This course is also offered as a two-day in-person certification course held at Wiley's Education Center in Minneapolis, MN. Learn more here.
Certification Training Sessions are Scheduled for:
May 2, 2019 - Start Date
Thursday live sessions from 9:00-10:30am CT
May 16, 23, 30
May 31, 2019 - Start Date
Friday live sessions from 1:00-2:30pm CT
June 14, June 21, June 28
June 27, 2019 - Start Date
Thursday live sessions from 10:00-11:30am CT
July 11, July 18, July 25
Limited Class Size - Register Early!
Once you place your order, we will contact you to confirm your enrollment in one of the upcoming courses.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Own or have access to an Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit - Call us about bundled pricing for the Certification Course and Facilitator's Kit
- Commit to four weeks of self-directed and instructor-led work (approximately 3-5 hours per week)
- Active participation in all three live sessions (90 minute instructor-led)
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities
- Passing score on the final exam
How Do I Register for the Everything DiSC Certification Training?
Register by ordering here, or call us at 888-508-9943, or by sending an email to: email@example.com.