Everything DiSC Workplace Online Trainer Certification
Aid in building the professional capacity of your clients’ internal team to get the most out of Everything DiSC Workplace. This online blended learning experience helps participants gain the expertise and credentials needed to bring this powerful tool directly into their organizations.
Accessible anytime, from the privacy of the learner’s home or office computer, Everything DiSC Workplace Certification is the best resource to gain foundational knowledge and invaluable tools for facilitating Everything DiSC. Designed with busy schedules in mind, this online blended learning certification course gives learners the flexibility of self-paced learning, paired with live-collaborative sessions led by expert trainers.
With a primary purpose to increase confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace, this course offers rigorous new content on the principles of the DiSC model and the supporting research. During the live sessions, learners complete activities designed to give practice facilitating with small groups and explore challenging scenarios that could come up during workshops. Learners will also learn how to keep Everything DiSC alive within the organization by creating a culture of DiSC and be introduced to MyEverythingDiSC, our mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to Everything DiSC.
- Increase confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace sessions in their organization
- Develop experience facilitating Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation toolkit with small groups
- Experience first-hand the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment and apply the personalized profile results to real-world scenarios
- Learn to keep Everything DiSC alive within the organization by creating a culture of DiSC with MyEverythingDiSC
Upon successful completion of the course, receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator
- Four modules of self-directed and live collaborative learning (each requiring three to five hours of time per week), conducted over a four week period
- Practice facilitating with small groups and exploring challenging scenarios that could come up during workshops
- Active knowledge checks to help participants assess how well they understand the content and to improve learning and retention
- Final Certification exam (self-directed/graded activity
This course is also offered as a two-day certification course held at Wiley's Education Center in Minneapolis, MN. Learn more here.
What is included in the Everything DiSC Workplace Trainer Certification Class?
This is an online blended learning experience with self-directed activities and live virtual sessions. It has been designed to ensure that you are provided with the newest DiSC research and provides a way of for you to apply the principles of DiSC in an active learning environment. The following materials and reports are included in your program fee:
- Free EPIC Account for use administering online DiSC Assessments and Group Reports ($193.50 Value)
- Everything DiSC Workplace Profile
Training Sessions are Scheduled for:
January 3, 2019 (when online course work begins, live session begin the following week)
Thursday live sessions from 9:00-10:30 am CT
January 10, 17, 24 and 31
January 22, 2019 (when online course work begins, live session begin the following week)
Tuesday live sessions from 8:00-9:30 am CT
January 29, February 5, 12 and 19
February 6, 2019 (when online course work begins, live session begin the following week)
Wednesday live sessions from 5:00-6:30 pm CT
February 13, 20, 27 and March 6
Limited Class Size - Register Early!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Own or have access to an Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit
- Commit to four weeks of self-directed and instructor-led work (approximately 3-5 hours per week)
- Active participation in all four live sessions (instructor-led)
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities
- Passing score on the final exam
- Be able to access the course from a personal computer and use a cell phone or land line for the live collaborative sessions
- Use a laptop or desktop computer (Mac or PC) and a phone line for audio are required. This course does not support use of tablets or VOIP.
- Recommended browsers for this course include:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer (version 9 and later)
- (Please note: If using a Windows XP operating system, use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, as Windows XP only supports Internet Explorer 8 and earlier.)
What Skills Will I Learn?
The Everything DiSC Certification Training Class is a full agenda of information presented with an emphasis on Active Learning. You will leave with:
- Full understanding of the DiSC Model and its application to the workplace for individuals, teams, managers, sales professionals, and leaders
- Develop an understanding of which DiSC tools work best for your desired outcome
- Discover how to combine DiSC resources to deliver application based and engaging training programs
- Ability to customize your own unique DiSC based training solution
What If I Already Own the Everything DiSC Application Library Facilitation Tool Kit?
You MUST own a copy of any of the Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit. Each participant must have his or her own Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit to become certified.
What's the Most Important Thing for Me to Do?
Register early! Class size is small and available on a first come, first-served basis.
How Do I Register for the Everything DiSC Application Library Certification Training?
Register by ordering here, or Call Corporate Teams Toll Free at 888-508-9943, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.