Transform talented INDIVIDUALS into extraordinary TEAMS
Stand out as a Five Behaviors™ Accredited Facilitator. Whether you’re an experienced facilitator or you’re new to the program, this course will increase your knowledge and develop your Five Behaviors facilitation skills. The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Accreditation course uses the DiSC model but Accreditation also includes All Types version of the profile.
With The Five Behaviors Facilitator Accreditation you will dive deep into The Five Behaviors model and facilitation best practices. This 5-week course will help you will build the confidence and expertise to navigate The Five Behaviors sessions, honing your instincts to deliver an effective experience for any team.
Included in the Accreditation Fee:
- 5-week course plus pre-work
- Weekly 90-minute instructor-led sessions
- 3-4 hours of self-directed online study per week
- Final Exam Self Directed
- Accreditation Certificate
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team eBook
- Complementary Coaching with our Professionally Accredited Trainers to help you customize the Five Behaviors experience for your employees or clients
- Increase confidence and competence in delivering a deep dialogue Five Behaviors session
- Experience the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team assessment
- Apply profile results to real-world scenarios
- Earn the Credential of Five Behaviors Accredited Facilitator
- SHRM credential-holders earn 19 Professional Development Credits
Course Begins: April 23, 2019
LIVE Sessions: Tuesdays 2:00-3:30pm CT
April 30, May 7, May 14, May 21, May 28
Course Begins: June 11, 2019
LIVE Sessions: Tuesdays, 10:00-11:30am CT
June, 18, June 25, July 2, July 9, July 16
Limited Class Size - Register Early!
Once you place your order, we will contact you to confirm your enrollment in one of the upcoming courses
Frequently Asked Questions
- Own or have access to a Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Facilitation Kit - Call us about bundled pricing for the Accreditation Course and Facilitator's Kit
- Commit to 5 weeks of self-directed and instructor-led work (approximately 3-5 hours per week)
- Active participation in live sessions (90 minute instructor-led)
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities
- Passing score on the final exam
How Do I Register for the Five Behaviors Accreditation Training?
Register by ordering here, or call us at 888-508-9943, or by sending an email to: email@example.com.