Transform talented INDIVIDUALS into extraordinary TEAMS
Stand out as a Five Behaviors™ Accredited Facilitator. Whether you’re an experienced facilitator or you’re new to the program, this course will increase your knowledge and develop your Five Behaviors facilitation skills. The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Accreditation course uses the DiSC model but Accreditation also includes All Types version of the profile.
With The Five Behaviors Facilitator Accreditation you will dive deep into The Five Behaviors model and facilitation best practices. This 5-week course will help you will build the confidence and expertise to navigate The Five Behaviors sessions, honing your instincts to deliver an effective experience for any team.
Included in the Accreditation Fee:
- 5-week course plus pre-work
- Weekly 90-minute instructor-led sessions
- 3-4 hours of self-directed online study per week
- Final Exam Self Directed
- Accreditation Certificate
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team eBook
- Complementary Coaching with our Professionally Accredited Trainers to help you customize the Five Behaviors experience for your employees or clients
- Increase confidence and competence in delivering a deep dialogue Five Behaviors session
- Experience the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team assessment
- Apply profile results to real-world scenarios
- Earn the Credential of Five Behaviors Accredited Facilitator
- SHRM credential-holders earn 19 Professional Development Credits
Five Behaviors Facilitator Accreditation $2195.00 per person
5 or More Participants from the Same Organization in the Same Course $1500.00 per person
Course Begins: September 4, 2020
LIVE Sessions: Fridays 1:00-2:30 pm CT
September 11, 18, 25, October 2 and 9
Course Begins: November 10, 2020
LIVE Sessions: Tuesdays 9:00-10:30 am CT
November 17, 24, December 1, 8 and 15
Limited Class Size - Register Early!
Once you place your order, we will contact you to confirm your enrollment in one of the upcoming courses
Frequently Asked Questions
- Own or have access to a Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Facilitation Kit, $1295.00
- Commit to 5 weeks of self-directed and instructor-led work (approximately 3-5 hours per week)
- Active participation in live sessions (90 minute instructor-led)
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities
- Passing score on the final exam
Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Powered by DiSC Facilitation Kit
Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Powered by All Types Facilitation Kit
Five Behaviors Personal Development Facilitation Kit
Five Behaviors Facilitator Accreditation & Facilitator Kit Bundle, $3295.00
How Do I Register for the Five Behaviors Accreditation Training?
Register by ordering here, or call us at 888-508-9943, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Teams and Profile Assessments are Independent Authorized Distributors of Wiley DiSC Products.