Help individuals make better decisions and more impactful contributions with this new report.
The MBTI Decision-Making Style Report uses type preferences as a framework for understanding an individual's decision-making style. This online report helps individuals become better decision makers by alerting them to their decision-making strengths, potential challenges, and areas for development. Additionally, it explains how type dynamics impact their style and offers key questions to consider during the decision-making process to facilitate more comprehensive decisions.
The Tips and Action Steps section provides insights and suggestions to guide further coaching and development, including what to consider when presented with a difficult decision, how to tap others for decision-making assistance, and how individuals can flex their style to improve communication with others and enhance their decision making.
The MBTI Decision Making Style Report provides specific feedback on decision-making strengths, potential challenges, and areas for development. Additionally, it outlines how personality type dynamics impact communication style and offers key questions to consider during the decision-making process to facilitate more comprehensive decisions.
Shipping: Email Delivery
- Coaching Tips and Action Steps for Improving Decision Making
- Understand How Your Personality Preferences Influence Your Decision-Making Style
- Full Summary of Your MBTI Type Results
- Outlines Decision Making Strengths and Potential Challenge Areas
- Highlights How Your Decision Making Style Differs from Other Styles and Provides Actionable Steps for Managing Style and Behavior
- All reports include a customized debrief from a certified MBTI consultant
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Myers-Briggs, MBTI, Step I, and Step II are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Myers & Briggs Foundation in the United States and other countries.