Delivers a concise yet thorough interpretation of your client's MBTI® results.
Shipping: Email Delivery
This 6-page report provides the information every practitioner needs to conduct an interpretation of a client's MBTI results. The report includes all the data from the MBTI® Profile (including preference clarity index information), plus:
- An easy-to-use overview of type preferences
- A brief discussion of personality type and type development
- An extensive description of the client's four-letter type
The report delves into the pattern of preferences unique to the client's type, explains clarity of preference and what it means, and offers tips for verifying type. Now available in a verified type option:
- Refreshed to be more engaging and user-friendly
- New design for a contemporary look and feel
- Improved content organization and layout for better usability
- Updated MBTI language for easier comprehension of type concepts
- Revamped preference clarity index (pci) chart that deemphasizes clients’ “scores”
- New graphics to help explicate type dynamics
Explores client’s MBTI type in detail:
- Presents a detailed description of the client’s reported or verified MBTI type, including characteristics commonly associated with it, typical strengths, and potential areas for development.
Graphically enhanced to illustrate preference clarity:
- Graphs preference clarity indexes so you can help clients see how clearly they indicated their preferences and use that information to determine their best-fit type.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Myers-Briggs, MBTI, Step I, and Step II are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Myers & Briggs Foundation in the United States and other countries.