- PXT Select™
The PXT Select™ suite of assessments helps organizations to: evaluate, coach, select, onboard and develop their most valuable resource – employees.
- PXT Select is an on-line assessment that measures an individual’s cognitive abilities or thinking styles, behaviors, and interests.
- Assessment results provide a rich compilation of data to inform the decision-making process of putting the right people in the right positions.
- Report results provide actionable data used to develop and coach individuals for increased performance.
- PXT Select is a valuable resource for managing employee investment throughout advancement and career moves within the organization.
What Profile Assessments are Available with PXT Select?
One PXT Select assessment provides access to nine total reports at no additional cost. Here is a detailed Guide to each report.
- Is this employee or candidate a good fit? How is an employee performing in their current role? This report includes results compared to the PXT Performance Model in the areas of: Thinking Styles, Behavioral Traits, and Interests. A full compilation of scenario-based questions provides the opportunity for evaluation and coaching.
- An employee or candidate may be evaluated for multiple positions. Which is the best fit? This is a valuable resource when coaching for career advancement.
- When evaluating multiple candidates or employees for a single position, this report provides side-by-side comparisons of how each individual fits within the PXT Model measures of: Thinking Styles; Behavioral Traits; and Interests.
- Leverage the power of your team. Evaluate a new team member fit on an existing team or use the Team Report to develop team performance. Gain insight into team dynamics, strengths, and challenge areas.
- Increase communication effectiveness between a manager and employee. Use this report with new employees or further develop relationships with existing employees.
- Provides personalized feedback to an employee in a narrative format. Outlines an individual’s preferences in the areas of: Thinking Styles; Behavioral Traits; and Interests. Valuable tool for coaching and performance development outside of a specific role.
- Includes an individual’s assessment results and coaching tips within a current position. Best used for employee development and coaching. Provides insight into how to manage challenge areas and leverage strengths.
- Provides the success range of scores for a position or new role. Using the PXT Model, a range of scores highlights the desired results in the areas of: Thinking Styles; Behavioral Traits; and Interests.
- A visual snapshot of an employee’s or candidate’s results across the PXT Model ranges of Thinking Styles; Behavioral Traits; and Interests
Corporate Teams and Profile Assessments are Independent Authorized Distributors of Wiley DiSC Products.