- DiSC EPIC Sub-Accounts
- Set Up an EPIC Account
Set Up an EPIC Account
What is an EPIC Account?
And EPIC Account is an on-line system for managing DiSC and Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team assessments. Clients interested in purchasing a volume of EPIC Credits receive corporate volume pricing for credits.
- EPIC Accounts provide clients with full administrative control 24/7
- Provides access for distribution of the full suite of DiSC and Five Behaviors assessments
- Clients can brand reports using company contact information and logo
- EPIC Accounts provide the opportunity to create folders and sub-folders to organize reports by project, division, team, department, location, etc.
- EPIC Account Management is easy and intuitive. Our team provides a Quick Start Guide and support.
- You pay for the EPIC credits you need -- when you need them.
Set Up an EPIC Account
There are two options for setting up an EPIC Account:
- EPIC Account Set-Up is FREE with 100 or more EPIC Credits
- EPIC Account Set-Up without EPIC Credits is $243.00
The best value is Option #1 as it only takes 6 DiSC Workplace assessments to use the 100 credits. The more credits you use, the bigger the discount for volume purchases. To purchase Option #1, click here. To purchase Option #2, click here.
How Many EPIC Credits are Needed to Generate a Profile or Report?
All DiSC and Five Behavior of a Cohesive Team profiles are purchased using credits. Each report requires different credits depending on which report is selected. EPIC credits never expire.
EPIC Credits per Profile:
Everything DiSC Workplace - 15 credits
Everything DiSC Management - 25 credits
Everything DiSC Sales - 25 credits
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders - 25 credits
Everything DiSC Productive Conflict - 20 credits
Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders - 50 credits
DiSC Classic 2.0 - 15 credits
Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Assessment - 35 credits
Costs for EPIC Credits
The cost of EPIC Credits is determined by projecting number of credits used annually. For volume purchases, contact us and we can provide more detailed information. Our Wiley Certified support team provides clients with complementary consultation, sharing of best practices, continual education on new offerings, and access to BETA testing of future products all at no cost throughout the year.
Corporate Teams and ProfileAssessments.com are Independent Authorized Distributors of DiSC Products.