Team Management Profile Facilitation with Experiential-Based Team Initiatives
In collaboration with Corporate Teams, ProfileAssessments.com is committed to creating an environment of learning that is interactive, engaging and experiential, combined with dynamic applications that align to the workplace. Our goal is to shift teams to an increased level of performance through trust building, supportive collaboration,and team member accountability.
The Team Management Profile Experiential Workshop complements the deliver of Team Management Principles. This dynamic and highly engaging program propels participants to embrace effective communication strategies that increase productivity across the team. A series of intensely collaborative problem solving initiatives test the best of teams in the areas of: strategy; innovation; analysis of alternatives; execution; process improvement; and time management while under the simulated pressure of time. Sounds a bit like the day-to-day workplace? That's the intent!
Consider this as an example: You can teach a team of individuals how to successfully ride a bicycle. Discussion and diagrams will demonstrate what to do and how to do it. They will understand where to put their hands, feet, and how to balance. But do participants really know how to ride a bike at the end of the day? Absolutely not! It is only by getting onto the bike that the real learning happens. It is important to 'feel the balance' of how all the working pieces come together. They must know what it feels like to 'fall off the bike' before the real learning begins.
This is the cornerstone of the Team Management Profile Experiential Workshop. A full range of experiential activities is outlined into a fully integrated agenda that incorporates the principles of the Team Management Profile with intensely collaborative, strategic, and dynamic activities. Participants are able to 'try on' the Team Management behaviors and practice 'shifting Team Management styles' with those of other team members. This powerful experience enhances the delivery of the Team Management program and provides participants with an effective method of increasing individual and team communication and performance.
Team Management Profile Principles
The Team Management Profile Experiential Workshop is based upon the Principles of Team Management providing team members valuable insights that include actionable areas of development:
- What priorities shape your workplace experience and drives performance?
- What work functions do you 'prefer' in the business process?
- What motivates you at work?
- How do you deal with stress in the workplace?
- How does your Team Management style interact with each of the other Team Management styles?
- What makes people 'tick' within each Team Management style?
- How can you increase communication effectiveness with team members in each Team Management style area?
- How can you problem solve more effectively across different Team Management styles?
- How do you deal with conflict across different Team Management styles?
Using experiential learning as a cornerstone of the Corporate Teams team building model, individuals are able to 'experience and modify behaviors' to improve performance and enhance team communications. This is what Corporate Teams does best. The Team Management Profile Experiential Workshop gets your team on the bike by balancing classroom learning with actual experience.
Engaging in a series of experiential activities, teams will develop a hands-on working knowledge of how individual preferences influence team goals. Under the pressure of time, teams must develop an effective strategy, deploy resources efficiently, and implement a solution to achieve success. These lessons are then aligned to the current challenges of the workplace. An action based working plan provides teams with concrete steps for immediate implementation back at the office.
Benefits of the Team Management Profile Experiential Workshop
- Provides team member feedback in the areas of: communicating, directing, and influencing others
- Outlines where team members 'prefer' to spend their time during the work function process
- Increases understanding of what decision making behaviors would be most effective across different Team Management styles
- Develops strategies for what motivates team members to seek a higher level of performance
- Identifies and acknowledges the unique contributions of all team members
- Increases the effectiveness of problem-solving and decision making by helping individuals to understand different work styles and preferences
- Provides a framework to build and maintain balanced, high-energy teams
- Identifies effective methods to resolve conflict across differing work style
- Please contact us for custom pricing.
- Travel & Expenses for one facilitator will be added if travel is required.