- Virtual Training and Facilitation
Virtual Training and Facilitation
Today it is more important than ever to stay connected as a team. DiSC Assessment Virtual Training and online corporate profile assessments bring together individuals to learn from one another and share what’s important to each individual. Ultimately, it is a platform of learning and dialogue that builds team trust and opens up communication with coworkers.
Virtual Team meetings and online corporate profile assessments are an engaging and collaborative experience that provides the opportunity to explore:
- How different team members prefer to communicate
- What motivates team members to perform
- Identify what strengths each team member brings to the group
- Highlight potential challenge areas for development
- Understand how to improve team communication and understanding
- Explore stressors and how to manage during times of change
What’s Required for a Virtual Training?
DiSC Assessment Virtual Trainings and online corporate profile assessments can be delivered for any size team. For teams that want to engage in an interactive group dialogue, we recommend teams of 15 and under. For larger teams, we offer our Virtual Webinar format.
Interactive Virtual Training
- A team of 4-15 team members
- Each team member completes a communication assessment (DiSC, MBTI, Emergenetics, Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team)
- Virtual meeting includes debrief of team results and applications to put the principles of the chosen assessment into action (90 minutes)
Virtual Team Training Webinars
- Teams of 16+
- Team members complete a communication assessment as outlined above
- Virtual team training webinars deliver a debrief of team results as appropriate and outlines specific strategies to keep the assessment moving forward within the team (60 minutes)
How do I schedule a Virtual Training?
- Select your preferred Communications Profile (DiSC, MBTI, Emergenetics, or Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team and purchase the number of assessments required for your team
- Email us the first name, last name, and email address of each team member
- We will send out an introductory email to explain the assessment process
- Assessment links will be sent out to each team member
- We will schedule the associated DiSC Assessment Virtual Training session
- Recommended: Pre-Virtual Training conference call with the team leader to understand overall objectives so we can customize the delivery for the team
Check out our Blog: Learn 4 Powerful Virtual Communication Skills for Teams