Everything DiSC® Workplace Trainer Certification Class (In-Person)
With a primary purpose to increase confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace, this course offers new content on the principles of the DiSC® model and supporting research. Learners will gain the expertise and credentials needed to deliver Everything DiSC Workplace within their organization.
This intensive course begins with online pre-work, culminating in two days of practical application facilitated by Wiley’s expert trainers at their Education Center in Minneapolis, MN.
Note: You will be trained by Wiley's professional trainers and staff with direct access to the most updated research, resources, and products. Only Wiley can offer official certification in DiSC.
The activities in this course are designed to provide practice in facilitating small groups, in coaching individuals, and navigating challenging scenarios that may arise with participants. Learners will discover how to create a DiSC-based culture in their organization and explore MyEverythingDiSC®, a mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to the Everything DiSC product suite.
Everything DiSC Workplace Certification is the best resource to gain foundational knowledge and invaluable tools for facilitating Everything DiSC Workplace. This two-day certification is held at Wiley’s Education Center in Minneapolis, MN.
Alternatively, this course is also offered as a 4-week online certification program that mixes self-paced, online learning with live, virtual-classroom sessions. Learn more here.
- Gain expertise in the Everything DiSC model and supporting research
- Demonstrate the ability to use the Everything DiSC Workplace reports
- Customize the Everything DiSC Workplace program to meet specific participant needs
- Navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session.
- Create strategies to promote a DiSC-based culture.
- Explore MyEverythingDiSC and discover how to utilize it as an ongoing development tool
- Upon successful completion of the course, learners will receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator.
- Online coursework, culminating in 2 days of practical application in the live classroom
- Completion of a personalized Everything DiSC Workplace profile
- Practical experience through application to a real project
- Practice using the Everything DiSC Workplace suite of reports, including group facilitation, debriefing individuals, and coaching
- Completion of the final Certification exam (graded activity)
What is included in the Everything DiSC Workplace Trainer Certification Class?
This training has been designed to ensure that you are provided with the newest DiSC research and provides a way of for you to apply the principles of DiSC in an active learning environment. The following materials and reports are included in your program fee:
- Two Day Interactive Training Session
- Free EPIC Account for use administering online DiSC Assessments and Group Reports ($193.50 Value)
- Everything DiSC Workplace Profile
Current In-Person Training Sessions are Scheduled for:
November 13-14, 2018
January 8-9, 2019
February 12-13, 2019
March 5-6, 2019
April 2-3, 2019
May 21-22, 2019
Limited Class Size - Register Early!
Wiley - Education Center, Suite 301
400 Highway 169 South
Minneapolis, MN 55426
Frequently Asked Questions
What Skills Will I Learn?
The Everything DiSC Certification Training Class is a full agenda of information presented with an emphasis on Active Learning. You will leave with:
- Full understanding of the DiSC Model and its application to the workplace for individuals, teams, managers, sales professionals, and leaders
- Develop an understanding of which DiSC tools work best for your desired outcome
- Discover how to combine DiSC resources to deliver application based and engaging training programs
- Ability to customize your own unique DiSC based training solution
What If I Already Own the Everything DiSC Application Library Facilitation Tool Kit?
You MUST bring your copy of any of the Everything DiSC Facilitation Tool Kit to the training session. Each participant must have his or her own Everything DiSC Facilitation Tool Kit to become certified.
What's the Most Important Thing for Me to Do?
Register early! Class size is small and available on a first come, first-served basis.
How Do I Register for the Everything DiSC Application Library Certification Training?
Register by ordering here, or Call Corporate Teams Toll Free at 888-508-9943, or by sending an email to: email@example.com.