- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™
Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ is a ground-breaking alignment between the best-selling book, Five Dysfunctions of a Team and Everything DiSC® profile assessments OR All Types™ based on the Myers Briggs assessment. Intact teams are able to assess current performance and create a benchmark in which to measure actionable strategies over time to increase team cohesiveness.
The Five Behaviors Model is based on five critical areas for developing high-performing teams:
- Building Trust Across the Team
- Mastering Conflict and Working Towards Healthy Debate
- Team Commitment through Clarity & Buy-In
- Peer Accountability
- Achieving Collective Results
Who Benefits from the Five Behaviors?
The Five Behaviors process is designed for intact teams and work teams. The initial session provides teams with a benchmark of performance across the Five Behaviors. A deep dialogue experience drives authentic conversation uncovering behaviors that may prevent the team from achieving higher performance.
- Stronger foundation of trust fuels commitment and accountability across the team
- Teams are able to make faster and better decisions
- Taps into the strengths and opinions of all team members
- Teams recognize how to avoid wasting energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- Increased cohesiveness leads to higher performance of collective results
Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Profile Options
The Five Behaviors assessment offers two versions for feedback:
Both versions offer the opportunity to retest the team and generate a progress report at a future point. This valuable feedback provides teams the opportunity to measure progress over time. Progress reports are available at no additional cost.
Corporate Teams and Profile Assessments are Independent Authorized Distributors of Wiley DiSC Products.