- Myers-Briggs Type® Indicator MBTI®
Myers-Briggs Type® Indicator MBTI®
Why Use the Myers-Briggs Type® Indicator MBTI®
The MBTI assessment is one of the most widely used communication profiles used across the globe to improve interactions and promote engagement in the workplace or individual lives. The MBTI profile identifies the different ways people act and react, make life choices, relate to others, and make sense of the world. Gaining understanding of our own MBTI Type and appreciating the differences of other Types, individuals are able to increase their communication effectiveness and create meaningful connections.
Identifying Your MBTI Type
Who Uses the MBTI?
- Companies and organizations use MBTI to improve communication, teamwork, and leadership
- Individuals entering the workforce to choose careers that match their interests and strengths
- Employees seeking a change us MBTI to target new career directions
- Educators and students use it to make learning more interesting and compatible with individual learning and teaching styles
- People in relationships of all kinds use it to better understand one another, improve communication, and reduce conflict, resulting in more positive and productive interactions
Why Purchase MBTI at ProfileAssessments.com?
ProfileAssessments offers the lowest cost MBTI assessments and provides on-going support from our professionally certified MBTI facilitators. We work with you to identify which of the MBTI assessments meets your objectives and learning goals. The wide range of MBTI assessment offerings includes options for the workplace, organizations, and individuals. Our MBTI coaching team is available to help you uncover and explore your MBTI feedback and develop strategies to put into immediate action.
Two Ways to Ensure the Best Value Using MBTI Online Profiles
MBTI Profiles & Assessments
- MBTI Profile Report (Step I)
- MBTI Interpretative Report (Step I)
- MBTI Interpretative Report for Organizations
- MBTI Profile Report, College Edition
- MBTI Interpretative Report, College Edition
- MBTI Decision Making Style Report
- MBTI Team Report
- MBTI Step II Profile
- MBTI Step II Interpretative Report
- MBTI Communication Style Report
- MBTI One-on-One Coaching Session