DiSC is the leading personality assessment tool, used by over 40 million people, that helps people understand why they do what they do.
Wiley's Everything DISC Suite of profiles is the leading DiSC provider worldwide. Using a fully updated research-validated learning model and the latest in adaptive testing, assessments provide in-depth information including tips, strategies, and action plans to help learners increase communication effectiveness and performance in the workplace. All Everything DiSC solutions include unlimited access to complimentary comparison reports and MyEverythingDiSC®, the interactive learning portal/app exclusive to Everything DiSC.
DiSC is non-judgmental and helps people discuss their behavioral differences. If you take a DiSC profile personality test, you'll be asked to complete a series of questions that produce a detailed report about your personality and behavior.
The DiSC dimensions of behavior (Dominance, influence, Steadiness, and Conscientiousness) make up the DiSC model and interact with other factors to describe the typical behavioral styles of individuals.
DiSC profiles personality test help you and your team:
The four primary DISC styles are:
D - Dominance
- Direct, decisive independent and to the point
- Bottom line and results oriented
- They are often strong-willed, enjoy challenges and immediate results
- Emphasis on shaping the environment by overcoming opposition to accomplish results
- Getting immediate results
- Taking action
- Challenging self and others
I - Influence
- Optimistic, social and outgoing
- They enjoy being on teams, sharing openly, entertaining and motivating others
- Emphasis on shaping the environment by influencing or persuading others
- Social recognition
- Loss of influence
- Being ignored
S - Steadiness
- A team players, cooperative and supportive of others
- They prefer being in the background, working in a stable environment
- They are often good listeners preferring to avoid conflict and change
- Emphasis on cooperating with others within existing circumstances to carry out the task
You will notice:
- Team person
- Calm approach
- Good listener
C - Conscientiousness
- Cautious and concerned
- Focused on what is "correct", quality and details
- They plan ahead and are concerned about accuracy
- Emphasis on working conscientiously within existing circumstances to ensure quality and accuracy
- Social criticism
- Slipshod methods
Corporate Teams and Profile Assessments are Independent Authorized Distributors of Wiley DiSC Products.