DiSC is the leading personality assessment tool, used by over 40 million people, that helps leaders to develop inspiring leadership influence and teams to create authentic and productive connections.
DiSC is easy to use and creates an on-going language of teamwork. The DiSC model helps individuals and organizations to understand personal behaviors that impact communications. Everything DiSC assessments provide insight into how you naturally show up in the world and guide you in learning how to appreciate other DiSC styles. Building a bridge of understanding across DiSC styles provides the opportunity to increase understanding, engagement and meaningful connections.
The DiSC profile is not a personality test (this would assume right or wrong answers), but rather an assessment of your communication behaviors. All DiSC styles provide equal value and are measured across the DiSC dimensions of behavior (Dominance, influence, Steadiness, and Conscientiousness) that make up the DiSC model.
DiSC profiles help individuals and organizations to:
The DiSC Model represents four primary DiSC Styles that increases awareness and understanding and ultimately promotes meaningful connections and conversations. Learn more about what drives each DiSC Style.
D – Dominance
- Direct, decisive independent and to the point
- Bottom line and results oriented
- They are often strong-willed, enjoy challenges and immediate results
- Emphasis on shaping the environment by overcoming opposition to accomplish results
- Getting immediate results
- Taking action
- Challenging self and others
I - Influence
- Optimistic, social and outgoing
- They enjoy being on teams, sharing openly, entertaining and motivating others
- Emphasis on shaping the environment by influencing or persuading others
- Social recognition
- Loss of influence
- Being ignored
C - Conscientiousness
- Cautious and concerned
- Focused on what is "correct", quality and details
- They plan ahead and are concerned about accuracy
- Emphasis on working conscientiously within existing circumstances to ensure quality and accuracy
- Social criticism
- Slipshod methods
- Being wrong
- Pressure for immediate decision
S - Steadiness
- Team players, cooperative and supportive of others
- They prefer being in the background, working in a stable environment
- They are often good listeners preferring to avoid conflict and change
- Emphasis on cooperating with others within existing circumstances to carry out tasks
You Will Notice:
- Calm Approach
Corporate Teams and Profile Assessments are Independent Authorized Distributors of Wiley DiSC Products.