- Emotional Intelligence
Emotional Intelligence for Leaders and Teams
It is no secret today that EQ (Emotional Intelligence) is critical to the success of leaders and team members. In todays competitive and fast-paced workplace, effective leadership is more than a measure of skills and IQ. They must possess the right values, behaviors and emotions using their emotional intelligence to influence leadership and drive team performance.
There are two ways to utilize the EQ communications assessment in organizations. They can be used independently of one another or collectively as a powerful resource to impact both individual development and team performance.
Emotional Intelligence for Individuals: EQ-i 2.0
The EQ-i 2.0 is the latest assessment that builds on the success of the original EQ-i. Emotional Intelligence 2.0 provides an easy step-by-step program for increasing your emotional intelligence using the four core EQ skills self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, and relationship management. Each area provides a full analysis of areas for development and areas of strength. A personal development plan results with a focused approach to exceeding goals and achieving your fullest potential.
Key Learning Opportunities:
- Develops Increased Understanding of Personal Competence combines an analysis of self-awareness and self-management skills. Personal Competence is your ability to stay aware of emotions and manage personal behavior.
- Develops Increased Understanding of Social Competence combines an analysis of social awareness and relationship management skills. Social Competence is your ability to understand other peoples moods, behavior and motives in order to improve the quality of your relationships.
- Strategies to apply Emotional Intelligence for immediate results
- Learn how to apply Emotional Intelligence in day-to-day situations
- Explore ways to increase personal and social emotional intelligence
How Do I Begin with the EQ-i 2.0 Profile?
Each Profile includes a private debriefing/coaching session with a certified EQ-i 2.0 associate. The profile will be completed on-line with results delivered immediately upon completion.
Our certified associate will provide you with a profile results overview to prepare you for the custom debrief/coaching session. This session will provide the individual with insight into areas of strength and challenge areas. An accountability plan will be outlined to help focus priority areas of improvement. Associated measures will be discussed to determine important milestones for progress over time.
Fee for EQ-i 2.0 Profile includes:
EQ-i 2.0 Assessment/Report
One Hour Confidential Debrief/Coaching Session
Application Resources for On-Going Implementation of Results