The power behind the Emergenetics® Profile psychometric testing is that it measures patterns of Thinking and Behaving that emerge from your genetic blue-print and life experiences. Unlike other profiles that merge the patterns into four areas, Emergenetics measures individual preferences over seven attributes.
You will see that the purple ring highlights the 3 Behavioral Attributes and the middle graphic highlights the 4 Thinking Attributes. This is intentional as the Behavioral Attributes are what is most easily observed to the outer world. It takes more interaction with psychometric testing to discover individuals Thinking Attributes.
This added dimension of Behavioral Attributes during psychometric testing provides a more accurate assessment of an individual’s communication style. Rather than stereotype into four Thinking Attribute areas, the Behavioral Attributes describe a continuum of behaviors seen by others in the areas of Expressiveness, Assertiveness, and Flexibility. As an example, not all Conceptual Thinkers are alike. The Behavioral Attributes will distinguish specific behaviors of an individual who falls within the Conceptual Thinking Attribute. This is an important distinction for Emergenetics® psychometric testing and results in a deeper understanding of communication styles. Refer to the information below that describes each of the Seven Attributes.
Key Takeaways of the Emergenetics® Profile
Using the Whole Emergenetics® approach, we can harness a WEteam™ that communicates more effectively, engages in collaboration, makes better decisions, and ultimately increases the connection across the team. This strength based psychometric testing provides insight and understanding of how individuals across the team prefer to Think and Behave.
- Increase Effectiveness of Facilitating Meetings & Creating Team Buy-In
- Leverage Communications to Increase Team Engagement & Motivation
- Improve Presentation Effectiveness By Adapting Communication to a Diverse Audience
- Increase Team Collaboration By Leveraging Team Member Strengths
- Improve Persuasive Powers and Influence
Emergenetics® includes a full suite of on-going learning resources for team members. The visual representation of Emergenetics® and the easy to understand description of style increases the application of the assessment across the organization. These additional tools drive continual engagement across the team and provide application-based resources that put principles into action during psychometric testing.
- The Emergenetics+ App is a collaborative resource in the hands of all team members.
- E-Learning Modules provide application based learning in the areas of: Team Performance; Trust; Harnessing Differences; Leveraging the Power of WE