- DiSC® Facilitators Report
The DiSC Facilitators Report is an invaluable resource for facilitators who are invested in providing increased insight into a team or group that is using the following DiSC Profiles:
- DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile
- DiSC Classic 2.0 Plus Profile
- Everything DiSC Workplace Profile
- Everything DiSC Management Profile
- Everything DiSC Sales Profile
This rich report provides a compilation of data representing the entire team or group and includes actionable steps on how to coach teams effectively based on the overall data distribution.
Shipping: Email Delivery
Each DiSC Facilitators Report includes the following breakdown of data and resources:
- Two group maps that show each group member's dot on the Everything DiSC Map - one by primary style, the other by primary and secondary style.
- Breakdown of the percentage of group members who tend to be fast-paced and outspoken versus cautious and reflective; and questioning & skeptical versus accepting and warm.
- Describes the specific culture (D, i, S, C) and explores what it is like for the different DiSC styles to work in that culture. The report also lists group members who fall into each DiSC region and provides specific issues to consider when working within that region.
- An alphabetized Individual Data Table allows you to look up group member DiSC styles more quickly. This is provided for groups of all sizes.
- Quick Reference Chart lists group members who have primary styles in each quadrant. The information is depicted within the DiSC circle showing the distribution across DiSC styles in addition to levels of intensity.
Everything DiSC® is a trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. or its affiliated companies.
Corporate Teams and Profile Assessments are Independent Authorized Distributors of Wiley DiSC Products.