- Profiles & Assessments
- DiSC® Group Culture Report
The DiSC Group Culture Report is an invaluable resource for facilitators who are invested in providing increased insight into the organizations culture when using the following DiSC Profiles:
- DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile
- DiSC Classic 2.0 Plus Profile
- Everything DiSC Workplace Profile
- Everything DiSC Management Profile
- Everything DiSC Sales Profile
The DiSC Group Culture Reports start off with a brief overview of group culture and explores the origins of a companies organization culture. Just as individuals have unique styles, groups also tend to develop their own styles or cultures. This culture is an informal combination of behaviors, values, and attitudes that most people in the group take for granted.
Shipping: Email Delivery
Although not everybody agrees with or flows with the culture, most group members feel the pressure that a culture exerts to act in a certain way. DiSC does not address all elements of culture, but it helps to understand many important priorities, needs, goals, fears, emotions, and behaviors within a culture.
Included with the report, the Everything DiSC Map shows the distribution of DiSC Styles within the group or team. A supporting data table elaborates on the styles representing the group and its associated culture.
Each area of the DiSC culture (D, i, S, C) highlights the following:
- How decisions are made within the DiSC style
- The style of communication within the DiSC style
- Type of atmosphere within the group (competitive or supportive)
- Advantages and drawbacks of the DiSC style
- What the DiSC Culture Rewards and What it Might Criticize
- Specific and actionable points on how to adapt to other DiSC styles
View a Sample DiSC Group Culture Report
Everything DiSC® is a trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. or its affiliated companies.
Corporate Teams and Profile Assessments are Independent Authorized Distributors of Wiley DiSC Products.