We offer immediate results, competitive pricing and online access codes. For an investment of $64.50 the DiSC Classic 2.0 Online Profile is the online DISC assessment report version of the original DiSC Classic 2.0 Paper Profile. The DiSC Classic 2.0 on-line version takes the original version a step further by providing a detailed personalized narrative along with an extended explanation of the Dimensional Intensity Index.
Shipping: Email Delivery
DiSC Classic 2.0 Update
The DiSC Classic 2.0 is now the same price as the Everything DiSC Workplace. The Everything DiSC Workplace, the newer version of the DiSC Classic, includes many exciting features for increased feedback, team interaction, and mobility of results. We encourage you to try out the DiSC Workplace and experience the updated DiSC model that includes:
- Circumplex Model provides teams the opportunity to view results as a composite of scores providing a snapshot as to how a team’s DiSC scores are distributed across the model (see sample Facilitators report).
- Adaptive Testing and Likert Scale provides increased validity of results. Instead of a 28 question forced response (yes or no) questionnaire, the DiSC Workplace is a 79 question survey with a range of 5 responses that measures level of intensity. Adaptive testing provides a ‘smart’ system that asks clarifying questions when a respondent is answering questions in a way that contradicts prior responses.
- Comparison Reports are available at no cost for any team members who would like to access a customized report that outlines key strategies for increasing communication effectiveness with specific team members. These can be generated with any individual who has taken the DiSC Workplace inside or outside of your organization.
- MyEverythingDiSC.com platform provides a mobile application for using DiSC results in real-time. This includes: access to your DiSC Workplace report, strategies and tips for increasing communication effectiveness, and the ability to generate a comparison report with any individual who has taken a DiSC Workplace report.
- Access to the DiSC 30 Day Challenge platform which provides reinforcement and application of DiSC principles as a mobile application. Teams are able to engage in a friendly competition as a way to put DiSC principles into Action.
- Access to the Everything DiSC family of reports that includes: DiSC Workplace, DiSC Management; DiSC Sales; Work of Leaders and DiSC Leader 363. Results across this suite provides the opportunity to compare individual reports (for example: An individual who completes DiSC Management can compare results with an individual who completes DiSC Workplace).
We will continue to offer full support of the DiSC Classic 2.0 for those who prefer this report but we strongly recommend you consider using the Everything DiSC Workplace at the same price. You will definitely benefit from the newest technologies in personality profiling.
The DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile Model
The DiSC Classic is based on a four-quadrant model that reliably describes four styles of human behavior: Dominance (D), Influence (i), Steadiness (S), and Conscientiousness (C). Some people fall into one style, others fall into two, and some may fall into three.
The DiSC Model will answer the questions:
- How is your DiSC style different from other DiSC styles?
- What do you have in common with the other DiSC styles?
- How can you improve your communications effectiveness across different DiSC styles?
- What are ways to increase your influence with team members using the DiSC?
Each DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile provides individuals with:
- Your personalized DiSC Graph
- Your highest DiSC Dimension and your tendencies, needs, preferred environment, and strategies for effectiveness
- Personal Intensity Index to highlight potential strengths and weaknesses
- What Motivates You at Work
- An overview of your Work Habits
- Insights based on your personality/behavioral type
How to Order
1. Instant Report Results
You can purchase one or more DiSC on-line Classic 2.0 profiles and receive instant report results once the profile has been completed. Upon completing the DiSC on-line profile you will be able to view, save as a pdf file, print and/or email your results. After you order the profiles, you will receive an email and access code for each profile ordered.
2. Purchase Credits to Be Added to a New or Existing EPIC Account
If you are interested in administering the DiSC Classic 2.0 and other Inscape Publishing Profiles and reports then you will want to create an EPIC Account. This gives you the ability to set-up profiles, management of profile results, and on-going profile reporting. You will be assigned a personal Coach that will be available for on-going help as you need it.