When to use the EQ Workplace 360 Report?
The EQ Workplace 360 is a comprehensive profile providing individuals with valuable insight, strategies, and development opportunities to increase workplace performance.
The most common cause of underlying dissatisfaction in the workplace is the lack of effective communication. How an individual communicates impacts everyone - manager, peers, direct reports, and external stakeholders. The EQ Workplace 360® assesses an individual's communication performance and emotional awareness based on direct feedback from the individual and their manager, direct reports, peers, and family and friends to result in a comprehensive 360 view of emotional and social functioning.
Applications of the EQ Workplace 360 include:
- Leadership Development
- High Potential Identification
- Team Effectiveness
- Succession Planning
- General Coaching
Features and Benefits
- Clear alignment with the EQ-i 2.0 Model
- 42 page debrief includes a full narrative on how to interpret results and put strategies for development into immediate action
- Specific and actionable strategies to leverage strengths and develop challenge areas
- Learning tools to include: EQ 360 Profile Gap Analysis and Rater Response Summaries
- Interpretation and developmental strategies to include: balancing emotional intelligence, a well-being indicator and impact-at-work insights
- Create customized reports and templates by adding client logos and custom questions