Leverage Your Management Strengths and Increase Team Engagement
Everything DiSC Management provides managers with strategies for increasing connection with employees and driving team engagement.
Use the DiSC Management profile for: developing others, motivating employees, increasing management influence, and improving communication effectiveness.
Five Essential Takeaways to Drive Management Development
- Introduction to Your Management Style: Discover how DiSC styles affect your management style and gain understanding of your unique priorities as a manager.
- Directing & Delegating: Learn strengths and challenges when directing and delegating. Gain an understanding of how to adjust style/behaviors to increase effectiveness of managing employees with different DiSC styles.
- Motivation: Discover how your DiSC style affects the motivation of others. Identify how to create a motivating environment for different DiSC styles and what are the best ways to recognize and reward the different DiSC styles.
- Developing Others: Learn about your natural style of developing others and how to adapt personal style to increase the ability of developing employees.
- Working with Your Manager: Gain an understanding of how your manager views you in the workplace. Learn to identify your managers priorities and preferences; advocating and getting buy-in and more effectively dealing with conflict.
Give us a call to learn more about our Corporate Volume Pricing Schedules
Everything DiSC for Managers and Leaders
Comparison Reports are available for managers and leaders who need to work more effectively together. Reports can be generated for two individuals providing each individual with a personalized report comparing their personal style to that style of another leader or manager. Also, when a manager or leader wants to better understand how to communicate with a particular employee, a comparison report can also be generated for the manager and/or employee.
For insight into a management or leadership team or group, the Everything DiSC Facilitators Report and Everything DiSC Group Culture Report will highlight the distribution of styles across the four DiSC areas. In addition, the overall group culture will be identified to help management and leadership teams to understand their group culture and to work more effectively across the organization.
How to Order
1. Instant Report Results
You can purchase one or more Everything DiSC Management on-line profiles and receive instant report results once the profile has been completed. Upon completing the Everything DiSC Management on-line profile you will be able to view, save as a pdf file, print and/or email your results. After you order the profiles, you will receive an email and access code for each profile ordered.
2. Purchase Credits to Be Added to a New or Existing EPIC Account
If you are interested in purchasing the Everything DiSC Management and other DiSC Profiles and reports then you will want to create an EPIC Account. This gives you the ability to purchase and set-up profiles DiSC Profiles at any time, manage profile results, and deliver on-going profile reporting. You will be assigned a personal Coach that will be available for on-going help as you need it.
Learn More About EPIC
Set Up an On-Line EPIC Account and Complementary Coaching
Order EPIC Credits for an Existing EPIC Account
Deliver a powerful program using the Everything DiSC Management Facilitator Materials. Six one-hour in-depth modules include fully-scripted facilitation with engaging experiential activities and management-focused video to create a personalize learning experience.
Easily Customizable: Modify PowerPoint, Leader's Guide, Handouts and switch out Video Clips to create a customized program for your management or leadership team. Fits any timeframe from one hour to a full day.
The Everything DiSC Management Facilitation Kit includes:
- Leader's Guide in MS Word
- PowerPoint with embedded video
- Stand-alone, menu-driven video
- Participant handouts in MS Word
- Templates and Images for Customization
- Sample Everything DiSC Management Profile
- Online resources and research
- Everything DiSC Management Interaction Guides (for 24 participants)
Modules 1-2: Discovering Your DiSC Management Style
Participants explore the influence their management style has on how you manage time, make decisions, and approach problems. Strategies are presented on how to recognize other people's DiSC styles and to increase influence and management effectiveness.
Module 3: Directing & Delegating
Participants increase awareness of personal directing and delegating styles. An action plan is developed to improve directing and delegating to a person(s) you manage.
Module 4: Motivation
Participants recognize how motivation differs across DiSC styles. A personal action plan is developed to create a more motivating environment.
Module 5: Developing Others
Participants learn how to identify and develop preferences of different employee styles. Development of an action plan will provide participants with an executable plan on how to develop a specific employee.
Module 6: Working With Your Manager
Participants become aware of how their managers might see them. Strategies are highlighted that provide different approaches for gaining buy-in across different management styles. A development plan is put into place on how to improve the effectiveness of working with your manager or other leaders.
In-Depth Video: Engaging video includes a six-minute introduction to DiSC Management styles plus 30 vignettes featuring real world, management-specific interactions.
Management Styles (6 minutes for entire clip within the Facilitation Kit)
Describes the DiSC model and the priorities and preferences of each DiSC Management Style
Easy-to-Use: The entire Everything DiSC Management Facilitation Kit is totally portable delivered on a USB drive. Facilitation materials, video, PowerPoint, and support documents are contained on the USB drive.
Everything DiSC® is a trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. or its affiliated companies.