We offer immediate results, competitive pricing and online access codes. For an investment of $107.50 Everything DiSC Management teaches managers how to bring out the best in each employee. They learn how to read employee styles and adapt their styles to manage more effectively.
Shipping: Email Delivery
The 26-page Everything DiSC Management-specific personalized report helps managers understand how to work more effectively in the areas of delegating and directing, motivating, developing others, and working with their own manager.
Simpler and More Effective Tool for Management Development
The Circular Model, called a circumplex, replaces the graph use in the traditional DiSC Classic delivering increased accuracy and better results.
Five Vital Areas
- Introduction to Your Management Style: Participants discover how their DiSC styles affect their management styles and understanding their unique priorities as managers. Participants then learn how to identify the DiSC styles of the people they manage.
- Directing & Delegating: Participants learn their strengths and challenges when directing and delegating. They also gain an understanding of how to adjust style/behaviors to increase effectiveness of managing people with different DiSC styles.
- Motivation: Participants discover how their DiSC styles affect the motivation of others. Behaviors are identified that outlines: what demotivates employees; how conflict affect the motivation of different DiSC styles; how to create a motivating environment for different DiSC styles; and what are the best ways to recognize and reward the different DiSC styles.
- Developing Others: Participants learn about their natural styles of developing others and how to adapt personal style to increase the ability of developing employees. Obstacles and strategies are clearly identified in working with each DiSC style in the development process.
- Working with Your Manager: Participants gain an understanding of how their managers view them in the workplace. They learn to identify their managers priorities and preferences; advocating and getting buy-in and more effectively dealing with conflict.
Everything DiSC for Managers and Leaders
Comparison Reports are available for mangers and leaders who need to work more effectively together. Reports can be generated for two individuals providing each individual with a personalized report comparing their personal style to that style of another leader or manager. Also, when a manager or leader wants to better understand how to communicate with a particular employee, a comparison report can also be generated for the manager and/or employee.
For insight into a management or leadership team or group, the Everything DiSC Facilitators Report and Everything DiSC Group Culture Report will highlight the distribution of styles across the four DiSC areas. In addition, the overall group culture will be identified to help management and leadership teams to understand their group culture and to work more effectively across the organization.
Add the 30-Day Challenge to your Everything DiSC Management Profile to enhance its effectiveness. The DiSC 30-Day Challenge complements a DiSC facilitated debrief providing a platform for continued reinforcement and application. Individuals or Team members can sign up for the 30-Day Challenge.
DiSC Challenges are delivered to your mobile device and can be completed at anytime. There is no need to download an app – challenges are done directly from a text message link.
For a friendly competition, the DiSC Challenge tallies points for each question answered. Team members have access to the leaderboard at anytime to track their progress.
The 30-Day Challenge is an engaging tool that reinforces the principles of a chosen Profile Assessment and provides on-going application challenges. This interactive experience can be used as a stand alone for individuals or as a collaborative tool for team members providing a daily challenge that takes 1-2 minutes to complete. A friendly competition can be incorporated to track progress of the team and provide motivation for team members to engage in the daily challenges. A leader board tracks progress of each team member during the 30-Day Challenge period.
It’s proven that to effectively shift behaviors, we must work at it for 30 days. The 30-Challenge is designed to increase your return on investment of chosen Profile Assessments.
Profile Assessments offers the additional opportunity to customize the 30-Day Challenge for your teams. This provides the opportunity to incorporate key concepts and company specific language within the chosen Assessment Challenges. We provide the foundation of the challenge and then work with you to customize the challenges. It does not require a great deal of time on your part as we handle all the behind the scenes technology and implementation.
How to Order
1. Instant Report Results
You can purchase one or more Everything DiSC Management on-line profiles and receive instant report results once the profile has been completed. Upon completing the Everything DiSC Management on-line profile you will be able to view, save as a pdf file, print and/or email your results. After you order the profiles, you will receive an email and access code for each profile ordered.
2. Purchase Credits to Be Added to a New or Existing EPIC Account
If you are interested in purchasing the Everything DiSC Management and other DiSC Profiles and reports then you will want to create an EPIC Account. This gives you the ability to purchase and set-up profiles DiSC Profiles at any time, manage profile results, and deliver on-going profile reporting. You will be assigned a personal Coach that will be available for on-going help as you need it.
Learn More About EPIC
Set Up an On-Line EPIC Account and Complementary Coaching
Order EPIC Credits for an Existing EPIC Account
Deliver a powerful program using the Everything DiSC Management Facilitator Materials. Six one-hour in-depth modules include fully-scripted facilitation with engaging experiential activities and management-focused video to create a personalize learning experience.
Easily Customizable: Modify PowerPoint, Leader's Guide, Handouts and switch out Video Clips to create a customized program for your management or leadership team. Fits any timeframe from one hour to a full day.
The Everything DiSC Management Facilitation Kit includes:
- Leader's Guide in MS Word
- PowerPoint with embedded video
- Stand-alone, menu-driven video
- Participant handouts in MS Word
- Templates and Images for Customization
- Sample Everything DiSC Management Profile
- Online resources and research
- Everything DiSC Management Interaction Guides (for 24 participants)
Modules 1-2: Discovering Your DiSC Management Style
Participants explore the influence their management style has on how you manage time, make decisions, and approach problems. Strategies are presented on how to recognize other people's DiSC styles and to increase influence and management effectiveness.
Module 3: Directing & Delegating
Participants increase awareness of personal directing and delegating styles. An action plan is developed to improve directing and delegating to a person(s) you manage.
Module 4: Motivation
Participants recognize how motivation differs across DiSC styles. A personal action plan is developed to create a more motivating environment.
Module 5: Developing Others
Participants learn how to identify and develop preferences of different employee styles. Development of an action plan will provide participants with an executable plan on how to develop a specific employee.
Module 6: Working With Your Manager
Participants become aware of how their managers might see them. Strategies are highlighted that provide different approaches for gaining buy-in across different management styles. A development plan is put into place on how to improve the effectiveness of working with your manager or other leaders.
In-Depth Video: Engaging video includes a six-minute introduction to DiSC Management styles plus 30 vignettes featuring real world, management-specific interactions.
Management Styles (6 minutes for entire clip within the Facilitation Kit)
Describes the DiSC model and the priorities and preferences of each DiSC Management Style
Easy-to-Use: The entire Everything DiSC Management Facilitation Kit is totally portable delivered on a USB drive. Facilitation materials, video, PowerPoint, and support documents are contained on the USB drive.
Everything DiSC® is a trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. or its affiliated companies.