$1195.00 - Approach Leadership as a One-to-Many Relationship and Assist Leaders Understand Their Own Behaviors
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Facilitation Kit is a powerful system that combines online prework (Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile) along with engaging facilitation and video.
WORK OF LEADERS OVERVIEW
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship, as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC Management. It focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward desired outcomes.
Using the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their own leadership behaviors and how they impact their effectiveness. Rich, compelling narrative adds depth to the data and strong visuals support the learning process by illustrating key messages.
Consistently thought-provoking, Work of Leaders stimulates fresh conversations and perspectives regardless of the leader's knowledge or experience. It's an opportunity for leaders at all levels of learning to reflect on how they approach each step of their work. In addition, Work of Leaders encourages reflection and discussion about the team and the organization. Work of Leaders helps leaders take action with personalized tips and strategies that give clear direction and are easy to apply. Context-specific feedback and developmental steps along with helpful case-in-point narratives show how progress can play out in real life.
Research and Development
- Result of four-year research and development effort
- Analyzed and distilled the work of prominent leadership researchers
- Input from more than 300 subject matter experts at over 150 organizations
- Identified leadership best practices
- Five 60-90 minute modules
- Fully scripted Leader's Guide, with supporting presentation and participant handouts
- All-new leadership-focused video: pick and choose clips that fit your needs. Use the video three ways:
- Stand-alone clips
- Integrated with the presentation
- Integrated into your custom presentation
- Easily customizable: Create an end-to-end leadership development program or concentrate on specific areas. Switch out video clips, modify the presentation, Leaders Guide and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
- Experiential learning activities with thought-provoking partner and group discussions
WORK OF LEADERS FACILITATOR KIT DETAILS
The Work of Leaders USB drive includes:
- Facilitation Materials
- Five 60-90 minute modules: Each module includes a fully-scripted Leader's Guide, participant handouts, and a presentation with embedded video.
- Introduction to Work of Leaders: Participants discover the Work of Leaders process. Includes optional Discovering DiSC activity.
- Vision: Participants learn about the three drivers of Vision and discover how they approach each driver.
- Alignment: Participants learn about the three drivers of Alignment and discover how they approach each driver.
- Execution: Participants learn about the three drivers of Execution and discover how they approach each driver.
- Action Planning: Participants explore their strengths and challenges and create an action plan for improvement.
- Facilitator Development Tools: Podcasts
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders includes tools and resources that prepare you to deliver Work of Leaders. Our Work of Leaders podcasts, narrated by Inscapes Director of Research, let you hear first-hand how to interpret Work of Leaders continua so you can answer participant questions. It's insightful information you cant find anywhere else. The thirty-six individual clips are broken down by Vision, Alignment, and Execution and include:
- Introductions to each step of Work of Leaders
- Interpreting the 18 continua
- DiSC implications
- Facilitator Development Tools: Samples and Templates
- Everything DiSC Research Report
- Work of Leaders Poster templates and images
- A set of all eight posters, printed in full color and laminated
- Sample Work of Leaders profile and Comparison Reports
- Total Portability: Facilitation, video, presentation, handouts, templates and tools are delivered on a USB drive.
- Online Support: Access up-to-date research and resources anytime with our online help feature.
Everything DiSC® is a trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. or its affiliated companies.