Improve individual and team communication with this new report
Effective communication is a core competency in today's global, fast-paced, team-oriented organizationswhen done well it can be a competitive advantage. The MBTI Communication Style Report uses type preferences as a framework for understanding an individual's natural communication style and that of others. The online report can help you or your employees understand their communication strengths, offers practical tips for communicating with others and suggests steps for development.
The MBTI Communication Style Report highlights communication strengths, offers practical tips for communicating with others and suggests strategies for development. Additionally, it outlines how personality type dynamics impact communication style and offers key questions to consider during the communication process to facilitate more effective interactions with individuals, teams, and management.
Shipping: Email Delivery
- Understand How Your Personality Type Preferences Influence Your Communication Style
- Develop an Understanding of Your Natural Communication Style
- Full Summary of Your MBTI Type Results
- Learn Strategies for Adapting Your Style to Communicate Effectively with Others
- Highlights Communication Tips for Your Personality Type
- Provides an Understanding of Different Communication Styles and How You Can Adapt Your Style for Increased Communication Effectiveness
- All reports include a customized debrief with a MBTI consultant
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Myers-Briggs, MBTI, Step I, and Step II are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Myers & Briggs Foundation in the United States and other countries.