The MBTI® Step II™ Profile is the most economical way to provide a more complete description of an individual’s MBTI type. This five-page report presents clients’ Step I four-letter type as well as their results on the 20 Step II™ facets that underlie them.
Shipping: Email Delivery
Refreshed to be more engaging and user-friendly Enhancements include:
- New design for a contemporary look and feel
- Improved content organization and layout for better usability
- Updated MBTI language for easier comprehension of type concepts
- Newly designed charts to help explain facet results
Graphically enhanced to illustrate facet results:
- Graphs each of the 20 Step II™ facet results, with descriptions to help clients better understand their meaning
Designed with easier facilitation in mind:
- Includes an interpreter’s summary providing clients’ results in brief, the average range of scores of individuals with the same MBTI type, and clients’ polarity index, which is a measure of the consistency of their Form Q responses.
All reports include a customized debrief from a certified MBTI consultant.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Myers-Briggs, MBTI, Step I, and Step II are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Myers & Briggs Foundation in the United States and other countries.