Workplace conflict is not necessarily a bad thing. Too much (destructive conflict) or too little (artificial harmony) is where teams often struggle. Finding the middle is where teams have the opportunity to leverage the power of conflict and drive the process of healthy debate.
Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict increases self-awareness on how to manage potentially destructive behaviors and improve workplace relationships and team results. Working with a team provides the opportunity to increase social awareness with team members recognizing what the potential triggers may be for those with different DiSC styles.
- Increase awareness of productive and destructive behaviors of each DiSC style
- Develop strategies for managing responses in conflict situations
- Understand what drives each DiSC style in conflict situations
- Learn to recognize automatic thoughts and understanding what drives behaviors
- Manage potentially destructive responses with specific productive behaviors
Give us a call to learn more about our Corporate Volume Pricing Schedules
Purchase of the DiSC Workplace Profile includes a complementary 30 minute debrief with a Certified DiSC Facilitator
Comparison Reports for Everything DiSC Productive Conflict
Comparison Reports provide the opportunity for two team members to increase their understanding of how different DiSC Styles may cause destructive conflict. Comparison reports are available at no additional charge.
- How each team member fits within the Everything DiSC map
- Understanding each team members priorities
- Comparisons across communication continuums to include:
- Daring – Careful
- Skeptical – Accepting
- Outgoing – Private
- Patient – Driven
- Tactful – Frank
- Accommodating – Strong-Willed