- DiSC Profiles
- Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict
Workplace conflict is not necessarily a bad thing. Too much (destructive conflict) or too little (artificial harmony) is where teams often struggle. Finding the middle is where teams have the opportunity to leverage the power of conflict and drive the process of healthy debate.
Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict increases self-awareness on how to manage potentially destructive behaviors and improve workplace relationships and team results. Working with a team provides the opportunity to increase social awareness with team members recognizing what the potential triggers may be for those with different DiSC styles.
- Increase awareness of productive and destructive behaviors of each DiSC style
- Develop strategies for managing responses in conflict situations
- Understand what drives each DiSC style in conflict situations
- Learn to recognize automatic thoughts and understanding what drives behaviors
- Manage potentially destructive responses with specific productive behaviors
Download Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Sample Report
Download Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Sample Report for Facilitators
Give us a call to learn more about our Corporate Volume Pricing Schedules
Purchase of the DiSC Workplace Profile includes a complementary 30 minute debrief with a Certified DiSC Facilitator
Comparison Reports for Everything DiSC Productive Conflict
Comparison Reports provide the opportunity for two team members to increase their understanding of how different DiSC Styles may cause destructive conflict. Comparison reports are available at no additional charge.
- How each team member fits within the Everything DiSC map
- Understanding each team members priorities
- Comparisons across communication continuums to include:
- Daring – Careful
- Skeptical – Accepting
- Outgoing – Private
- Patient – Driven
- Tactful – Frank
- Accommodating – Strong-Willed
Download Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Comparison Report
Everything DiSC Certification
Everything DiSC Certification is a blended learning experience that combines self-directed challenges and live virtual sessions. The active learning environment puts principles into action and brings DiSC alive in organizations.
Included in Your Certification Fee:
- Free EPIC Account - 24/7 full administrative access to generate online DiSC Assessments and Team Reports ($216.00 Value)
- Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile
- Access to the MyEverythingDiSC.com mobile application
- Complementary Coaching with Our Professionally Certified Trainers to help you customize the DiSC experience for your employees or clients
- Complementary Access to Profile Assessments Hands-On Exercises and Team Challenges to Help Shift Behaviors and Put the Principles of DiSC into Action
- SHRM Credential Holders Can Qualify to Earn 15 Professional Development Credits
DiSC On-Line Certification Overview
Learn More about Everything DiSC Certification
Facilitation Materials & Tools
The Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Facilitation Toolkit includes:
- Facilitator’s Guide in MS Word (customizable)
- PowerPoint® with embedded video (customizable)
- Stand-alone video (with and without subtitles)
- Participant handouts in MS Word (customizable)
- Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Interaction Guides
- Templates and images
- Access to online resources and research, including a sample Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile and a sample Everything DiSC Comparison Report
Module 1: DiSC in Conflict
Participants discover how DiSC styles affect their own and others’ conflict behaviors. 90 minutes.
Module 2: Destructive Responses
Participants learn how their thoughts can conflict behaviors and what thoughts and behaviors might be typical for them. 50 minutes.
Module 3: Changing Your Response
Participants learn how to “catch” and reframe their thoughts, which can help them choose more productive behaviors in conflict. 90 minutes.
Optional Module: DiSC Conflict Map
Participants identify both productive and destructive behaviors for each DiSC style.
Optional Module: Comparison Report
Participants learn about the Everything DiSC® Comparison Report and how it can help them improve their relationships with others.