We offer immediate results, competitive pricing and online access codes. For an investment of $107.50, Everything DiSC Work of Leaders connects to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path of action for managers at all levels.
Shipping: Email Delivery
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship, as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC Management. It focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward desired outcomes.
Using the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their own leadership behaviors and how they impact their effectiveness. With strong visuals to illustrate key messages, the 23-page personalized leadership-specific report includes 18 behavorial continua, context-specific feedback, and strategies for improving leadership effectiveness.
Consistently thought-provoking, Work of Leaders stimulates fresh conversations and perspectives regardless of the leaders knowledge or experience. It's an opportunity for leaders at all levels of learning to reflect on how they approach each step of their work. In addition, Work of Leaders encourages reflection and discussion about the team and the organization. Work of Leaders helps leaders take action with personalized tips and strategies that give clear direction and are easy to apply. Context-specific feedback and developmental steps along with helpful case-in-point narratives show how progress can play out in real life.
Uses: Career Development, Leadership Development, Executive Coaching
- Result of four-year research and development effort
- Analyzed and distilled the work of prominent leadership researchers
- Input from more than 300 subject matter experts at over 150 organizations
- Identified leadership best practices
- 79-item Everything DiSC assessment
- Work of Leaders assessment: 64 pairs of statements that measure leadership behaviors
- 23-page highly personalized report
- 18 behavioral continua
- Strong visuals illustrate key messages
- Context-specific feedback
- Tips and strategies for improving leadership effectiveness
- Two-part assessment
To understand the work of leaders it vital to look at what makes an effective leader. Those who survey the work of great leaders have not be able to agree upon one distinct leadership profile, behavioral type or personality style that stands out. Many have tried to benchmark or inventory the dimensions of behavior of leaders to determine the ideal leadership style. An assessment of the great and best known leaders can conclude that there is not a single leadership style or personality that prevails, but rather it is situational and having the right leadership style in the right moment leads to an effective leader.
In a recent work by Sugerman, Scullard, and Wilhelm they have adapted a DiSC model created for leadership that reveals "The 8 Dimensions of Leadership." Though their research and work they have been able to create an online assessment for leadership which maps out an individual's leadership strengths and the areas that may be more of a challenge. Once the online DiSC Leadership Profile Map is completed the book becomes a handy and easy reference guide to understand one's strongest dimension of leadership and provides DiSC strategies for becoming a more effective leader.
How to Order the Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders
You can purchase one or more Everything DiSC Work of Leaders profiles. Once your order has been validated and reviewed each person will receive an online access code for completing the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders on-line profile.
2. Purchase Credits to Be Added to a New or Existing EPIC Account
If you are interested in purchasing the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile and other DiSC Profiles and reports then you will want to create an EPIC Account. This gives you the ability to purchase and set-up all of the Everything DiSC Profiles at any time, manage an unlimited number of users, and deliver on-going profile reporting. You will be assigned a personal Coach that will be available for on-going help as you need it.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Facilitation Materials
- Five 60-90 minute modules
- Fully scripted Leaders Guide, with supporting presentation and participant handouts
- All-new leadership-focused video: pick and choose clips that fit your needs. Use the video three ways:
- Stand-alone clips
- Integrated with the presentation
- Integrated into your custom presentation
- Create an end-to-end leadership development program or concentrate on specific areas. Switch out video clips, modify the presentation, Leaders Guide and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
- Experiential learning activities with thought-provoking partner and group discussions
- Five 60-90 minute modules: Each module includes a fully-scripted Leaders Guide, participant handouts, and a presentation with embedded video.
- Introduction to Work of Leaders: Participants discover the Work of Leaders process. Includes optional Discovering DiSC activity.
- Vision: Participants learn about the three drivers of Vision and discover how they approach each driver.
- Alignment: Participants learn about the three drivers of Alignment and discover how they approach each driver.
- Execution: Participants learn about the three drivers of Execution and discover how they approach each driver. Action Planning: Participants explore their strengths and challenges and create an action plan for improvement.
- Introductions to each step of Work of Leaders
- Interpreting the 18 continua
- DiSC implications
- Everything DiSC Research Report
- Work of Leaders Poster templates and images - A set of all eight posters, printed in full color and laminated
- Sample Work of Leaders profile and Comparison Reports
- Total Portability: Facilitation, video, presentation, handouts, templates and tools are delivered on a USB drive.
- Online Support: Access up-to-date research and resources anytime with our online help feature.
Everything DiSC® is a trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. or its affiliated companies.